Borden Trash Service Begins January 6th
Click here to download the trash service flyer.
We are pleased to announce that our new trash service will begin in January 2023. Borden is excited to begin trash service for the Town of Bourbon. Please see below for some tips and information to help make the transition to the new service as easy as possible.
- Your new service day for trash and recycling will be FRIDAY.
- Your trash will be services weekly.
- Please do not begin using your Borden trash cart before January 1, 2023. Your currnet service provider will not empty Borden carts. Borden will not empty Republic carts.
- Your first trash service day will occur on FRIDAY, JANUARY 6TH.
- Please make sure your trash cart is set out off the curb the evening before your service day to enusre you not skipped or missed.
- Hazardous Material: Please refrain from placing hazardous materials in your Borden trash cart. These can include fuels, cleaning materials, paint thinners, large batteries, etc.
- If your trash or recycling cart becomes damaged, please call Borden to request a repair, free of cost.
- Your new trash and recycling carts will be delivered to you within the next 2 weeks.
For additional information, please visit www.wasteawaygroup.com or call 574-293-5001. We appreciate your patience during this transition period
Date Published: 2022-11-23 10:18:00