Borden Recycling Service Begins January 13th
- Click here to download the recycling flyer with calendar.
- Click here to download only the recycling calendar.
We are pleased to announce that our new recycling service will begin in January 2023. Borden is excited to begin recycling service for the Town of Bourbon. Please see below for some tips and information to help make the transition to the new service as easy as possible.
- Your new service day for trash and recycling will be FRIDAY.
- Your recycling service days will occur on a bi-weekly schedule, skipping every other week.
- Please do not begin using your new Borden recycling cart before January 1, 2023. Your current service provider will not empty Borden carts. Borden will not empty Republic carts.
- Your first recycling service day will occur on FRIDAY, JANUARY 13TH.
- Please make sure your recycling carts are set out off the curb the evening before your service day to ensure you are not skipped or missed.
- Accepted Items: Glassware, tins/cans, detergent bottles, plastic bottles, cardboard, newspaper/paper products, and milk jugs.
- Unaccepted Items: Batteries of any kind, textiles/clothing, plastic bags/film, cords, wires, tarps, organic material, medical waste, and foods.
We appreciate your patience during this transition period. For more information regarding your new service, please visit www.wasteawaygroup.com, or call 574-293-5001.